Plotters and Printers

Plotters are computer printers used to print vector graphics. In the past, plotters were used in architectural applications, though they have generally been replaced with wide-format conventional printers. It is now commonplace to refer to such wide-format printers as "plotters," even though they technically aren't.
Manufacturer misc
Screenshot Tool - Plotter.jpg
Entities Here we will list all the Entities.

Section Drawings , Plan Drawings , Elevation Drawings , Perspective Drawings , Axonometric Drawings

Interfaces Here we will list all the Interfaces.

Line Weights, Styles, and Types , Standard Architectural Paper Sizes

Methods Here we will list all the Methods.

Drawing to Scale